Nestle Tollhouse’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 9 min Cooling Time: 15 min
Recipe Yields: 30 cookies
1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/8 cup granulated sugar
3/8 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large eggs
1 cup (6 ounce) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
1/2 cup chopped nuts (I Used Walnuts)
1 Mixing Bowl
1 Cutting Board/Knife or Chopper to Chop Nuts
1 Baking Pan
1 Sheet Wax Paper or Aluminum Paper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extra in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in morsels and nuts.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.